- Do you feel lost in a room full of strangers?
- Do people remember you after they’ve met you at a networking event?
- Do people say “how interesting” when you explain what you do?
- Do people want to arrange to meet you again?
- Most importantly – do you know the 10 commandments of networking?
If you’re new to networking or just think you could get more from attending such events if you just knew how, then this is the workshop for you. All for only £40 (free to Connect Networking™ members).
Learn alongside others in a safe and fun environment who feel just the same:
- Which type of networking is best for you and your business
- How to act to make a positive impact on the other people
- How to present your business so that others will refer you to your ideal clients
- How to feel more confident to network with a wide range of people
- August 15, 2018
10:15 am - 1:00 pm
Jacky was Chief Executive of the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, she was privileged to lead teams of specialists who by working together achieved miracles on a day-to-day basis. Over the years she acquired various qualifications- from Diplomas in nursing, coaching and mediation to an MSc in Social Research and the NHS CEO Development programme. The main thing she learnt is to have the humility to seek out others who have expertise that she needs.
Paul has been networking since starting his own independent business in 2003. Having made all the classic mistakes that people do when they start networking for the first time, he has now taken that experience and encapsulated it into Connect Networking building a stronger, supportive community. He endeavours to part with that knowledge to have networkers, new and old, make the most of their investment of time and money developing relationships that ultimately lead to business.
Venue: Store First Northampton
Venue Phone: 01933 425000