- January 16, 2019
10:15 am - 1:00 pm
Julie has 23 years experience within a sales role, both in business to business and also business to consumer. During her career she has successfully trained many individuals to sell by developing their own style but using tried and tested sales techniques. Julie understands how daunting it can be to have to pick up the telephone or meet with clients/customers face to face with the view of interesting them in the product or service that is being offered.
Do you sit there, panicking, thinking where is the business going to come from?
Worried about the quiet month you are having?
Eager to grow but just don’t know where to start?
Answered yes to any or all of the above? Then it’s time to get booked on to our “How to Build a Sales Pipeline” workshop. Also commonly referred to as the “Where is it going to come from?” workshop!
This workshop has been designed to help you understand the importance of a good Sales Pipeline, and also how to create one, manage it and use it grow your business. It will also focus on sales planning and how to remove the “ebb and flow” of business.
Building A Sales Pipeline workshop will cover:
- What is a Sales Plan?
- Importance of a Sales Plan
- How a Sales Plan can increase business
- Revenue goals
- How to plan ahead with your sales revenue
- What is a Sales Pipeline?
- How to create a Sales Pipeline
- How to build a Sales Pipeline
- How to use and manage a Sales Pipeline
- How to take control of the sales revenue for your business.
- Understanding where your business is coming from
- Identify and build a Sales process to help with your Sales pipeline
Venue: Store First Northampton
Venue Phone: 01933 425000