- Are you a business consultant in the B2B sector looking to improve the performance and profitability of your practice?
- Would you like to engage in an exclusive community of other like-minded businesses in a welcoming environment sharing best practice and learning from each other?
- Plus listen to and interact with key-note speakers that are going to focus on the key issues that affect consultants in today’s competitive environment.
Then you’re in the right place – so why not join us for this invitation only group?
The purpose of this exclusive group is to provide an educational and supportive environment that helps business development for consultants in a mutual learning and sharing space. Each meeting will have a key note speaker/presenter covering the various aspects relevant to today’s consultant (see below).
This is not an open event, attendance is by invitation only. If you have been provided with a link to this page and would like to come along to the next meeting, please complete the form below and pay online.
There are meetings in Northampton and Milton Keynes, please scroll down to choose the relevant meeting from the list below.
[Connect members, please note: this is a separate group that is not covered by your membership].
Themes for future meetings:
- What’s special about you? Why are you in business?
- Closing the sale and overcoming buyer’s remorse
- Getting the brief right
- GDPR and how it will affect your business
- Exploring different business models
- What is the pain point for the customer
- Streamlining processes and saving time
- Identifying and reaching the decision maker
Meeting fees are £30 which includes a buffet and refreshments. You can attend up to 3 meetings before having to consider membership.
Annual membership is only £99* and meetings are then reduced to £20 or £25 per month (includes meeting fee cancellable at any time). *This is a separate membership fee to the standard Connect networking meetings so you are not covered by any existing membership fee.
Other benefits of membership include….
- …free training workshops (to be announced)
- …access to the contact details of all other members
- …private mass email facility
- …copies of presentations past and present